Job Title: Associate Project Manager
Location: US / Remote
Reports To: C-Suite/Exec.
Status: Hourly / Part- Time
Salary: $20.00 – $30.00/Hr.
Associate Project Manager will work directly with the principals of onCORE Origination, a leading firm in the renewable energy industry focused on procuring real estate for developers. The Associate Project Manager will communicate with ownership/management daily, as their responsibilities will primarily relate to supporting the firm’s day to day operations. This direct contact with ownership creates a role that will provide a strong opportunity for growth, both as an individual and within the firm. These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Research and review local regulations, plans and codes related to Renewable Energy Development.
• Assist with compiling property outreach programs, mailings and identification.
• Review and analyze property through various online GIS and related tools.
• Review and evaluate maps and other available data to identify real estate for Renewable Energy Development.
• Participate in online database and storage organization, prepare various documents and templates, compile and maintain real estate lists through excel spreadsheets.
• Assist with incorporating information into documents as needed.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; must be able to present information in one-on- one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees; ability to understand instruction and generate correspondence.
• Ability to work with GIS systems such as Google Earth, ArcGIS, Landvision or possess a level of tech savvy that will make for a quick and smooth training process in these softwares.
• Advanced computer skills and related office equipment. Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation graphics software or similar programs, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to form strong interpersonal relationships.
• Advanced problem solving and strong telephone skills are required.
• Highly organized and flexible, with ability to prioritize workload.
• Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, diversified environment and thrive under pressure; ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines is necessary.
• Detail oriented, extremely accurate, able to follow up on long-term, ongoing projects and meet all deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Capable of working under general supervision and cooperating within a team.
• Must be able to prepare and present regular status reports to supervisor or manager.
About onCORE Origination:
onCORE is a leading renewable energy origination team dedicated to identifying and procuring strategic locations for various types of renewable energy projects from battery storage (BESS) to utility scale solar (PV), along with many other clean energy methods such as wind and green hydrogen (GH2). onCORE is a highly experienced group specializing in the identification of premier energy opportunities that serve the specific interests of our select customers.
Each member brings many years of real estate, development and site acquisition experience to the company, priding themselves on having a unique talent for aiding development projects through the talents of each origination member. We are passionate about being a value add, through creative project management and comprehensive support for the entire development timeline.
onCORE brings industry leading origination through highly diligent campaigns that leverage proven strategies, established real estate relationships, and aggressive outreach. At our core is the belief that great projects begin at inception. Building a strong foundation in the beginning by being diligent will save considerable time and money throughout the development timeline. Sprint at the start of a project, not at the end.
Our vision is to facilitate the origination of renewable energy projects by fostering relationships between landowners and project developers.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.
Associate Project Manager
Job Title: Associate Project Manager